Some users or applications need both the Email Subject and Email Body included in the message when sending Email-to-SMS.
When the Subject is added to the message, the SMS formatting is:
The line spacing between the Subject and Body requires two characters.
You can update your account to merge the Subject and Body:
- Log into the Web Dashboard at https://www.tnz.co.nz/
- Select Users | Outbound Users from the menu
- Click on the user you would like to update
- Click the Edit/Modify button
- Select the SMS Options tab
- Adjust SMS Merge Subject
- Click the Update button
- Repeat these steps for other users that require updating
howto, how to