TNZ's fax services can handle many different file types and formats.
A few of these file types include:
- Microsoft Office® documents (doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, etc)
- Openoffice/Libreoffice documents (odt, ods, etc)
- Adobe® documents (pdf, etc)
- Image file types (jpg, gif, tif, bmp, etc)
- And more (txt, html, etc)
When you send a fax, the fax server receives your fax document, converts it into a native fax file and begins sending. Faxes can be sent to any fax number worldwide.
howto, how to