You do not need to change your email settings to receive Fax-to-Email messages.
In summary, when a fax is sent to your TNZ Fax-to-Email number:
- The sender of the fax will insert their fax document into their fax machine and dial your fax number.
- The sender's fax machine will call your fax number, which is answered by our fax servers.
- The sender's fax machine will negotiate a sending signal with our fax server, then begin sending the fax.
- Once our fax server has received the entire fax document, it will close off the call.
- Our fax server will then deliver the fax to you electronically (via the internet).