Using the online dashboard, you can adjust your Voice number's settings via the Inbound Mode screen.
When selecting a number from the list, then viewing the Inbound Mode tab, these options are presented:
- Use Profile - sets special date/time routing for inbound calls. For example, send calls within business hours to a specific number, while sending calls after hours to a voicemail service.
- Receive VoIP Calls - send inbound calls to a SIP registration point.
- Take Voicemail - send inbound calls to a voicemail service. The voicemail is recorded and emailed to you. Learn to change your voicemail greeting.
- Call Menu/IVR - send inbound calls to a call menu service ("Press One for Accounts"). Each keypad option can be specified individually. Learn to change your call menu prompts.
- Transfer Calls (Follow Me) - divert calls to another number or group of numbers.
- Call Screen - divert calls to another number or group of numbers, while allowing the answerer to Press 1 to accept the call.
- Reject All Calls - sets the number to 'disconnected' (caller hears disconnected tone).